Jun 24, 2009

Henry is 9 Months!!!!!

I cannot believe that Henry is already 9 months old! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in the hospital. It so crazy that the next time he has professional pictures taken, he will be a year old!!!! I guess I need to start thinking about his birthday party. Honestly, that makes me a little sad. I can't believe that he is growing up so fast.
Henry isn't crawling yet, but he's becoming content just scooting around on his belly. He does a lot better going backwards, but he will scoot around in circles to find new stuff to play with. He LOVES to pull himself up in his crib or anywhere else possible. I am starting to wonder if he will just walk and skip the crawling stage..... We will see! :)
My super talented friend Jessica took Henry's pictures over the weekend and they turned out AMAZING!!!! I love them! You can check out her website at www.herecomesthesunphotography.com. She does a really good job and is very reasonably priced!!!! It was really hot the day of his pictures, but we powered through. Here's a few examples..... Talk to you all soon!








2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Henry is such a cutie! I can't wait for Wyatt to get here to play with him...hopefully soon!!

    ReplyDelete