Jun 12, 2009

Glad it's Friday!!

I just wanted to write a quick update. Things are going pretty well with our little family. We are going to a wedding this weekend in Robinson, Illinois. I'm sure it will be good time. We are staying with Dustin's parents for the weekend, so Henry will get lots of Grandma time. I'm sure he will be super spoiled when we come home. :) I was surprised when I was packing our things last night.... It is so hard to pack for a baby!!!! We will only be gone for two nights, but I feel like we are taking our whole house with us. We probably will only use half of what we are taking, but it's necessary to be prepared. Haha!!
Henry has a little bit of a cough and I'm hoping that it goes away soon. I feel like he is sick every other week. We get things taken care of and he gets sick again. I'm sure it's because he's around so many kids at daycare. He loves going and playing with all the other kids, but I could definitely leave the various colds, coughs and little illnesses that come along with daycare. :(
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I will post some pics from the wedding on Monday. Henry is going to be dressed up and looking cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment