May 19, 2009

8 Months Already!!!!!


Hello Everyone! I'm new to this blogging thing, so you will have to bear with me. I'm learning everyday, so hopefully I will get better at this soon!!! I wanted to create this blog so that I could post pictures of Henry and keep in touch with all of my friends and family. Things with Dustin, Henry and I are going well. Henry is growing so fast. He's already eight months old. Today is his 8 month birthday!!!! The time has gone SO fast. Can you believe he was only 12 days old in this picture! He's finally starting to sleep better, so I'm sleeping better too. :) He's getting up on his knees and will be crawling before we know it. It's crazy how old he is already. I'm definitely not ready for another one, but maybe someday. We'll see! Check back soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment